"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Matthew didn't come back to the apt yesterday.
Matthew (couchsurfer) didn't come to the apt yesterday. And I'm sick.
Work: have to pull issues of Institutional Investor physically from the UCLA library?!
... no need. Jack did it.
feeling sick = drinking lots of tea
Need to compile the I.I. issues; read through the 94 SEC supplements - looking through all of them hurts my eyes!
Have to deal with a new incoming set of docs produced
...Pulling analyst reports...
Helped proofread Jenn's GRE essay (over lunch)
Lunch: leftover Paco's
still tired + sick... ugh.
Have to find a way to search for cases online by attorney!

    0 responses to "Tuesday, 22 September 2009"

    Leave a Reply