"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Less than 2 weeks left in LA.

Saturday: Celebrated mother's day with Ferdie, Lisa, Auntie Cely, and of course mom. I drove us to Solvang/Santa Barabara. We had an early dinner at the famous (from the movie Sideways) restaurant the Hitching Post. Then ice cream filled us up in SB (McConnell's).

Returned to check my phone (I had left it at home the whole day). Picked up Steffen in downtown LA and headed to Hesperia, where we slept.

Sunday (yesterday): Jet skiing. It was awesome. I'm so lucky to have relatives who would gladly take me jet skiing just because I hadn't done it yet. It was also INCREDIBLY COLD AND WINDY. I was shivering the whole time. Had plenty of food there. Drove back in the afternoon. Steffen got to meet my family, haha.

Today: Brian's birthday. I gotta run, to meet him for lunch in Alhambra.

Also, still no luck finding someone for my apartment, still sending out couchsurfing requests for my trip, still not sure about what to do for Vegas tomorrow! Ugh. And I need to get a travel backpack and maps from AAA.

0 responses to "Quick Monday Update"

Leave a Reply