I just returned (late last night) from a semi-spontaneous weekend in Madrid. It was nice.
I traveled by myself for the first time in a long time, and it did feel a bit lonely at times, so I was desperate to meet people. I did meet some people from the free tour and corresponding pub crawl (with free shots in every bar).
Weird thing, I brought my laptop but it didn't work at all there. But now, back in Germany my laptop works! Woot. I was convinced that I would need to order a new laptop asap. Oh well, good for me :)
Yesterday, the last day in Madrid, I met up with Viola from CS. We alked around, grabbed lunch, then went on a quest to find a beer mat (coaster), which required some creativity. We then went to the airport together. It was a great day!
My mom is off to Mexico now for a 4-day cruise. She's really into taking cruises now whenever she travels; fancy!
I missed halloween, but that was sort of the plan. I knew I couldn't deal with the stress of finding a creative costume.
My plan for this week is to have my own douchebag jar; I'll put money into it whenever I say/do something rude or insensitive, make fun of other people, or whenever I have a stress attack, or whenever I needlessly complain. Let me see how it goes :)
Ok back to work. It's cold and rainy here :(
I traveled by myself for the first time in a long time, and it did feel a bit lonely at times, so I was desperate to meet people. I did meet some people from the free tour and corresponding pub crawl (with free shots in every bar).
Weird thing, I brought my laptop but it didn't work at all there. But now, back in Germany my laptop works! Woot. I was convinced that I would need to order a new laptop asap. Oh well, good for me :)
Yesterday, the last day in Madrid, I met up with Viola from CS. We alked around, grabbed lunch, then went on a quest to find a beer mat (coaster), which required some creativity. We then went to the airport together. It was a great day!
My mom is off to Mexico now for a 4-day cruise. She's really into taking cruises now whenever she travels; fancy!
I missed halloween, but that was sort of the plan. I knew I couldn't deal with the stress of finding a creative costume.
My plan for this week is to have my own douchebag jar; I'll put money into it whenever I say/do something rude or insensitive, make fun of other people, or whenever I have a stress attack, or whenever I needlessly complain. Let me see how it goes :)
Ok back to work. It's cold and rainy here :(
0 responses to "Monday, 4 November 2014. Quick Update. Just Back from Madrid."
Leave a Reply