I didn't do much this weekend. I'm still pretty depressed, as I have been since coming back to Germany from the States. I think I know it's inevitable that I'll leave here, so I have no motivation to do anything until then. Also, the weather sucks. It's below freezing, cold, and I have had enough of it.
I'm also sick. I was slightly sick at the beginning of the week, and thought I had gotten over it.
Today I woke up early-ish (8am, when the sun rises now, woot) and lay in bed for an hour. I had no energy other than to pee, and I still felt sick and shitty. I had a persistent cough. I took some painkillers and rested some more. I felt nasty. My body was sore from laying down too much, but had no energy to actually do anything. I could actually feel myself getting fatter. I finally showered and decided to walk outside. It took me maybe an hour to get ready.
Before leaving, I figured, "why not give this Serial thing a shot?" So I downloaded a podcast app and a few episodes of Serial. INSTANTLY HOOKED. Weird because it's just one story. How can they drag it on for hours? Anyway, I walked around the city, Stadtmitte and Königsallee and back through the Hofgarten.
I'm also sick. I was slightly sick at the beginning of the week, and thought I had gotten over it.
Today I woke up early-ish (8am, when the sun rises now, woot) and lay in bed for an hour. I had no energy other than to pee, and I still felt sick and shitty. I had a persistent cough. I took some painkillers and rested some more. I felt nasty. My body was sore from laying down too much, but had no energy to actually do anything. I could actually feel myself getting fatter. I finally showered and decided to walk outside. It took me maybe an hour to get ready.
Before leaving, I figured, "why not give this Serial thing a shot?" So I downloaded a podcast app and a few episodes of Serial. INSTANTLY HOOKED. Weird because it's just one story. How can they drag it on for hours? Anyway, I walked around the city, Stadtmitte and Königsallee and back through the Hofgarten.
0 responses to "Sunday, February 8, 2015"
Leave a Reply