Rainstorm moving across southern California today; it's windy. I'm staying inside.
My mom has her knee replacement surgery tomorrow. I am keeping it mostly out of my mind, but it does make me nervous. We have to go to the hospital at 5am for preparations, etc. She will stay in the hospital for a day or two recovering.
Spent some time tweaking my "Imaginary LA Metro System" map. Adding better connections to South LA.
My mom has her knee replacement surgery tomorrow. I am keeping it mostly out of my mind, but it does make me nervous. We have to go to the hospital at 5am for preparations, etc. She will stay in the hospital for a day or two recovering.
Spent some time tweaking my "Imaginary LA Metro System" map. Adding better connections to South LA.
0 responses to "31 January 2016 - Rainy Day & Surgery Prep"
Leave a Reply