"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

I stepped on a small piece of glass in my bedroom and it stung! It also cut into my heel a bit so I cleaned it up and put on a band aid. Needless to say it made me feel slightly uncomfortable the entire day at work.

It's a busy-ish week at work, I always have things to do, but I'm not necessarily stressed.

  • HustleCon is Friday, and we're setting up tomorrow. Had to assemble another sofa with Allie today.
  • I'm sort of getting into the groove of requesting creatives from the team, but it's still frustrating because I don't feel completely in the loop when decisions are made.
  • They're constructing something at the entrance to MacArthur BART station. It's an inconvenience to walk around it.
Otherwise in my life:
  • I met with Fabian (at Curology) yesterday. We chatted about growth/acquisition strategy over drinks in Hayes Valley. It made me feel good to be treated as an expert in my field.
  • YATI IS IN SAN FRANCISCO - even for only a couple days. Glad to see her. She was stressed (to the point of cursing and yelling at the hotel front desk for double-charging)
  • I have been so sore since the weekend. Because of (1) my resolution to run every day, (2) biking and walking all over with Jenn, Ray, Leslie, Anthony, Jen N, Quang, Cassy, and Arnold; and (3) Kickball season finally starting this past Sunday! 
  • I've started watching Westworld in my free
  • Haven't had much time to go to the movies, even though I do want to see Ocean's 8 and The Incredibles 2!
A few other things I'm looking forward to
  • SF Pride is this weekend. I may march in the parade with James and Nancy Pelosi
  • Warped Tour is on Saturday
What's going on in the world
  • My country has been separating children from their families at the border. This is disturbing, and people are very upset about it.
  • Queer Eye season two is out on Netflix and a lot of people have been enjoying it.

0 responses to "20 June 2018 - Adulting"

Leave a Reply