"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

- woke up 7am to Franz Ferdinand, The Killers, + Weezer - then went for a job - to Sepulveda (around the park) then a lap around the VA hospital. 8:30 left for work -> 8:45.
- Kinetic Racing (racing human-powered art/sculpture) looks cool! I wanna see/participate.
- The Absurd (art, books, experiences) help sharpen one's mind and spur creative thinking! (from the NYT)
- just what I need!
- ate a banana (from last week - it was brown)

- Pringles. I can't stop! Why do they even list a serving size on the can?!

- Going to Kogi today after work! w/ Jenn
- and Alex! woot

  • Bathrooms sure can be awkward - especially men's rooms

Songs: Styx - Renegade; Paramore - Ignorance; Weezer - I Want You To

0 responses to "Tuesday 6 October 2009"

Leave a Reply