"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

  • Kogi truck yesterday w/ Jenn + Alex :)
  • Drove Jenn to El Monte, then went to Pasadena
  • Dinner w/ Priscilla + friends for her bday
- slept comfortably
  • Woke up 7:27am - ugh. too tired to shower
  • not much work to do! Gchat and websurfed
  • Lunch w/ Jenn! At Corner Bakery Cafe
  • - I need new clothes - sweater and button down shirts
I'm so bored and tired... I drank coffee (2:30pm)

Songs: Taylor Swift - You Belong w/ Me; Relient K - High of 75; Styx - Renegade

0 responses to "Wednesday, October 8, 2009"

Leave a Reply