"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

So I read that a great way to be awesome, positive, and successful is to keep a diary of the great things you do each day. At least 3 a day will keep your mind positive and help you build better things tomorrow. So here I go...

1. I drove Stefano to campus. But I needed to go also. Don't know if it really counts.
2. I made nachos for my housemates. But they already had food to eat (and so did I technically). So it shouldn't count.
3. I put two mutual friends in touch since they would soon be living in the same city. Ok, that's pretty good.

Overall, I was kind of a selfish spoiled brat today. In my defense, it was really cold and I still don't feel entirely comfortable driving my new car.

0 responses to "Awesome Things I Did Today?"

Leave a Reply