I've been in Durham for nearly 3 weeks now.
I don't have a weekend tradition here yet. In London I'd go to Brick Lane or explore somewhere on foot. In LA I'd go for a drive, whether to the beach, around the city, or just to any new neighborhood.
"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.
I've been in Durham for nearly 3 weeks now.
I don't have a weekend tradition here yet. In London I'd go to Brick Lane or explore somewhere on foot. In LA I'd go for a drive, whether to the beach, around the city, or just to any new neighborhood.
This entry was posted on Sunday, January 29, 2012 at 8:11 AM. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
I feel dirty is powered by Blogger
Distributed by Deluxe Templates
I feel dirty theme by studio ST
Converted by Wordpress To Blogger for WP Blogger Themes
0 responses to "Nothing to Do in Durham"
Leave a Reply