Today I finally submitted the systems essay to LSE.
Today I donated blood.
Today I started and finished a 5-page paper.
Today I sold a car and bought a car.
Mondays...
"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.
Today I finally submitted the systems essay to LSE.
Today I donated blood.
Today I started and finished a 5-page paper.
Today I sold a car and bought a car.
Mondays...
This entry was posted on Monday, February 6, 2012 at 8:49 PM and is filed under daily log. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
I feel dirty is powered by Blogger
Distributed by Deluxe Templates
I feel dirty theme by studio ST
Converted by Wordpress To Blogger for WP Blogger Themes
0 responses to "Accomplishments"
Leave a Reply