Started the third week of classes in Spring 2 today.
Woke up early - 7:45. Made eggs for breakfast. Uploaded pictures to facebook. Suddenly it was 11am.
I walked to class, conscious that I'd been hogging the car from Christoph, especially since he was really annoyed that I took the car last Thursday. Anyway, walking to campus wasn't that bad all - it only took about 20 minutes!
Gave Gustavo his backpack back. Gave Mikael his jacket back. Gave Abhishek his plug/converter back.
There's so much I don't remember from the party on Saturday. But people keep saying they had fun. That's a good thing, right? Two glass panes on our house's doors were broken - I don't know how. But I for one didn't feel the need to be violent, I don't think.
Lunch at the Fox Center - Indian samosa combo. Not bad, but I'd like more spices please.
Had a behavioral lab appointment this afternoon. It was actually a group thing. Got paid $3.
Rushed through printing out some info for our Emerging Markets team meeting this evening, then rushed through revising our Social Entrepreneurship paper. It looks good, and it's not even due til Thursday!
Entrepreneurial Finance class today was a lecture about "Real Options" - since we weren't discussing a case as a class, I had a harder time than normal paying attention. Even though I was sitting close to the center of the classroom.
Team meeting with Henrik and Irene. We're going to write our term paper on Jollibee. Yay!
I've been hooked on playing Scramble on my phone lately. It's more exciting than draw something, faster than Family Feud, and not as mentally draining as sudoku. (Imagine what the Jason of a year ago would say about my phone obsession now!)
Blink-182 is playing in London in June! I wanna go. I want someone to go with me.
The LA Times website is not letting me access any more than 10 articles a month now. :/ and soon the NYT will do the same. Where will I get my news from?
Ok, gotta read my case for tomorrow...
0 responses to "Monday, 2012 April 2"
Leave a Reply