"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

I'm back in London. In fact, I've been back for 5 days already. And I haven't had much to do... but that doesn't mean that I haven't been doing much. Today's snapshot. London is cold and cloudy. It's about 13°C (55°F), and it's already the second half of May! I can see why people here complain about the weather. I belong someplace sunny and warm and dry. London is crowded. Really crowded. It's inconvenient. You can't even walk down the street. Going to McDonald's can be an ordeal in itself. London is exciting. There are so many things to do.

0 responses to "Today in London"

Leave a Reply