It's my birthday! Woot. I've been trying to put together a big celebration, but with everybody leaving Durham it's been hard to do. This past Saturday I joined 2 exchange mates and went to Carowinds, a theme park in Charlotte (actually on the NC/SC border!), and we had a blast! It was the first time on a roller coaster for one guy, which made it even more special. The rides, however, were not as big/extreme as those at Six Flags. Alas, I must be spoiled. Monday I had an eye exam in the morning. It was in North Durham. It was only a routine exam, but it took way too long, over 2 hours! And the doctor was warning me about a lot of things I had never heard before. It seems like she didn't know how to discern information well and was just repeating whatever news she had heard. Too bad that it took too long; I couldn't send Jonny and his girlfriend off to the airport. I did, however, have to sign over his car to the dealership so they can buy it on his behalf. Monday afternoon/evening was a pool party at the Belmont (Kristi and Claire's place). It was bittersweet to see all my exchange friends for one last time. Gaby was about to cry several times! The water in the pool was really cold. I ended up driving the Station 9 guys home.
0 responses to "25"
Leave a Reply