It's cold. I packed my backpack for work, preparing for Badminton (but I decided not to play today).
We had a team meeting/breakfast again today. It was pretty chill. Thomas is away from the office so everything is ok.
I went to the bank and sorted out (1) my address, (2) my new TAN list, and (3) my travel plans for India.
Lunch was the leftover breakfast foods, with Nick and Mike and Toby.
Met with the new interns (Rob and Miika) to introduce myself and Toby.
I work better when it's quiet.
Mike lost his wallet, and he felt pretty upset about it. He went home around 4:30. I looked in the bathrooms and around the office for the wallet. He found it eventually inside his couch cushions.
It was raining the whole afternoon, so I stayed inside the office.
Dinner was penne with sun dried tomatoes, and a vegetarian cordon bleu.
I posted a job posting on Reddit and got over 50 responses in a few hours. I spent the evening responding to them before going to bed.
0 responses to "Tuesday, November 5, 2013"
Leave a Reply