Saturday, I got up relatively early and did my food shopping. I made sure to buy some probiotic yogurts to prepare my stomach for India :). Went to Francesco's, chilling in his flat for some time, and we walked around to buy spices. We walked back to his place, then Mike joined. Cesco stayed to do his laundry. Mike and I biked to Toom Baumarkt (near REWE on Ulmenstr), because he wanted to buy curtains for his flat. Along the way, Mike told me how he slept with Julia twice this week, on Monday and Thursday. I knew it would happen, but I didn't feel very upset as I thought I would be (and why should I anyway?). We didn't find decent curtains at toom, so we stopped by my place to rest for a little bit before we biked all the way to Obi to continue our shopping. At Obi, there were curtains but not roll-up curtains in the right size. So we left, trying Bauhaus. There was not much selection there, but at least curtain rods in the right size, so Mike got those. We biked to his place on Bismarckstr. and dropped them off there. He also installed a new port for his internet. We biked to my place and got to cooking Thai green curry for dinner. It was done pretty quickly (we make a good cooking team) and then we both fell asleep in my room :) The party at the company flat was going on, but we didn't make it there until past midnight. People were already leaving, but we just chilled there with Cesco, Nicky, Yuti, Oscar, Anna, and Andreea. Funny conversation ensued. Biked home around 2:30am.
Sunday, I was pretty productive. Something smelled really bad in the kitchen, so I cleaned out the entire fridge, and the unplugged freezer (which was covered in mold)! I went to the office in the afternoon, getting some work done on our academy presentation. Mike took his mom, stepdad, and sister around the office too. (They were visiting, and his stepdad helped with installing his curtain rods.) I went to the company flat and joined Carla, Matze, Julia, Eliz, and Rob for a little toke. Actually several not-so-small hits :) We used plastic bottles. It was cool to chill with everyone. Sabrina and Matilde returned from a trip to Amsterdam. Julia left to get her bike from her ex-boyfriend. I tried to get Mike to join, but he was writing his thesis. So I went home around 11pm and Mike came over again to get his thesis corrected. I was cozy in bed by 2am. Mike biked home - poor guy is sleeping on an air mattress still.
0 responses to "Weekend, 8-9 November 2013"
Leave a Reply