09:20.
I week until I'm in LA! 4 days until NYC!
Nice weather all week :)
Organizing my emails (adding rules/folders)
Moving day this weekend - we're moving to the other building - need to pack everything on Friday.
Slow internet = coffee break.
Lunch: Bought bread from Kaisers; joined Yildiz and Claude on the 11th floor terrace. Met Lucas and Konstantinos (new hires)
Call - display CPM agency/network
Call - email network
I week until I'm in LA! 4 days until NYC!
Nice weather all week :)
Organizing my emails (adding rules/folders)
Moving day this weekend - we're moving to the other building - need to pack everything on Friday.
Slow internet = coffee break.
Lunch: Bought bread from Kaisers; joined Yildiz and Claude on the 11th floor terrace. Met Lucas and Konstantinos (new hires)
Call - display CPM agency/network
Call - email network
0 responses to "Wednesday, 2014-03-12"
Leave a Reply