"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

General stuff: I'm sort of looking for a new flat. I viewed a shared flat this past Friday and studio flat on Saturday (with Sonia). The main reason for my flat search is to be around all my friends, especially to be closer to Mike. I hate that I live to far away and don't get to interact with everyone on a regular basis. And I don't have the energy to bike "all the way" into the city every weekend. I want to have a social life and to be at the center of my friends'.
I'm still recovering from my cold last week. My nose is continually stuffed, and it's a bit hard for me to concentrate.
I cut my hair (with the new clippers I bought online). Yay grooming.
On Saturday, I joined Jojo, Katie, Nick, and Toby for a sunset chill session by the river. I passed out early.

Monday, 10 March 2014
Work. There is a lot of work to do. As always. I stayed at the office until 8-9pm. Mike was there until 10pm. I'm trying to be more open with him.

Tuesday, 11 March 2014
Stayed at the office and joined the Capoeira lesson. It was surprisingly fun and not too difficult (compared to how it looks). However, for the next few days my legs got pretty sore.
I wanted to hang out with Mike but he left the office early - he had a date with Caro. He posted on Facebook (around 11:30pm) "feeling on Cloud 9" - I think I know what this means.
At home, Anton and I ordered Chinese food delivery. (He is now working at the hospital, from 7am to 4pm.)

Wednesday, 12 March 2014
Work is busy as usual. I find it hard to concentrate.
We visited our new office space in the SkyOffice building. It is still under construction and being decorated. I found my hometown (LA represent!) on the 6th floor.
I slept early (like 9:30pm) and woke up at 6am.

Thursday, 13 March 2014
Team event/BBQ in the park! I helped prepare, walking with Yildiz, Franco, and Toby to Kaisers. It was nice. Lasted until 8pm, then we stayed in the office and streamed some football (Rob really needed to see Tottenham v Benfika; unfortunately Tottenham went down 3-1).

0 responses to "Mid-March"

Leave a Reply