Happy New Year!
I'm at home in LA, have been here for nearly two weeks now. I've been helping my mom a lot with things (since she only has use of one arm now).
Today, our new kitchen cabinets arrived. I spent several hours assembling it. It was exhausting, because many of the screws did not have pre-drilled holes in the wood, forcing me to push heavily with my arm. I may be even more sore tomorrow. (My legs are still sore from Sunday's hike to the Hollywood Sign.)
I've been texting with Daniel regularly. He misses me, and I can tell he's excited to come here. I guess I'm in a relationship now (?).
I am trying to start the new year off by staying busy and building productive habits. I guess that can be my resolution, to be more disciplined with my time management.
I also have a promising new project! I'll be consulting to help build a marketing/customer acquisition plan. Super excited and impressed by how easily it was to get this project. Definitely looking forward to doing more freelance work soon.
I'm at home in LA, have been here for nearly two weeks now. I've been helping my mom a lot with things (since she only has use of one arm now).
Today, our new kitchen cabinets arrived. I spent several hours assembling it. It was exhausting, because many of the screws did not have pre-drilled holes in the wood, forcing me to push heavily with my arm. I may be even more sore tomorrow. (My legs are still sore from Sunday's hike to the Hollywood Sign.)
I've been texting with Daniel regularly. He misses me, and I can tell he's excited to come here. I guess I'm in a relationship now (?).
I am trying to start the new year off by staying busy and building productive habits. I guess that can be my resolution, to be more disciplined with my time management.
I also have a promising new project! I'll be consulting to help build a marketing/customer acquisition plan. Super excited and impressed by how easily it was to get this project. Definitely looking forward to doing more freelance work soon.
0 responses to "2 January 2019"
Leave a Reply