"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

I'm at work (Plastiq) in an individual room listening to podcasts and taking some non-work time. Work is getting busy.

I was in LA this past weekend, so I missed work yesterday. I am feeling slightly tired and have a cough; took some NyQuil last night just in case I was getting sick. Luckily I'm feeling better today. It has been chilly (and rainy!) especially in the Bay Area this week.

Went to dinner last night with Curtis & Bill (and their friend Michael from San Diego). We went to sushi and I ate too much!

I don't have that much time to write - hopefully soon I'll be able to recap everything.

But overall, things are good! Life is stable. I'm not taking on too much, so I'm really falling into my pace. Let's see.

0 responses to "2019-05-23"

Leave a Reply