I've been working at Plastiq now for a month (5 weeks to be exact), and it's still going well. Things continue to move fast (results are expected within a week) but I've learned to manage expectations and not bite off more than I can chew. We have shifted working styles and locations (moving into our new office on 9th street just a few weeks ago). The people here and friendly and supportive.
This week has been relatively uneventful; I flew back from LA on Monday morning. Through the week I've felt slightly sick (which led me to take a NyQuil on Wednesday night) but am now feeling better.
Omg, it's cold in this conference room and I'm only wearing a polo shirt - I need to get out and go for a walk. Catch yall later!
This week has been relatively uneventful; I flew back from LA on Monday morning. Through the week I've felt slightly sick (which led me to take a NyQuil on Wednesday night) but am now feeling better.
Omg, it's cold in this conference room and I'm only wearing a polo shirt - I need to get out and go for a walk. Catch yall later!
0 responses to "Catch Up | Friday, May 24"
Leave a Reply