"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

I'm at the office (Plastiq) today.

I'm in the middle of moving to my new apartment. I woke up early and brought another bagful of stuff to the apartment.

My mom and uncle are currently driving from LA to SF right now.

I've been feeling unusually down and depressed. Perhaps chemically so.

I helped Alex yesterday (4th of July); he rented a pickup truck and picked up a bed frame from a friend living by Dolores Park. On the way back home, Alex rear-ended another car. We exchanged insurance information. They were from the UK and were very chill about it.

--

The week has been quick; it hasn't really felt like a week at all. Monday, I was still in Chicago. I flew back in to Oakland Monday night.

Tuesday, work. I did laundry, then slept a full 10 hours.

Wednesday, half day of work. It was a bit demanding. Gary is asking me to define our JUly goals and have a plan for hitting those numbers.

Thursday, see above.

0 responses to "Slow Day at Work | Friday, July 5, 2019"

Leave a Reply