Woke up sweaty. Dreamed that I was out hanging out all night (with RBT) and got only 20 minutes of sleep. So, I woke up because I was worrying that I had too little sleep. Irony!
Commute: 7:25 - 8:15 - freeways to Robertson, Pico.
Mom and Uncle go to Vegas today! I get the house to myself :)
Overtime at work, doing person locates.
Songs: Keri Hilson - Knock You Down; Lady Gaga - Poker Face
Search
Archives
-
▼
2009
(53)
-
▼
June
(13)
- Friday, 19 June 2009
- [Monday, 15 June 2009] - Out of Order!
- Thursday, 18 June 2009
- Wednesday, 17 June 2009
- Tuesday, 16 June 2009
- Saturday, 13 June 2009 / Sunday, 14 June
- Thursday June 11, 2009 / Friday June 12, 2009
- Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday, 10 June 2009
- Friday! June 5, 2009 / Saturday June 6 / Sunday 7 ...
- Random Ideas for a Better World
- Wednesday - 3 June 2009
- Thursday - 4 June 2009
- Tuesday, 2 June 2009
-
▼
June
(13)
Categories
- daily log (500)
- from phone (3)
- ideas (2)
- London (45)
- North Carolina (1)
- photos (2)
- quotation (2)
- travel (1)
- update (1)
- weather (2)
0 responses to "Thursday, 18 June 2009"
Leave a Reply