"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

8:10 AM - Predicted on the way to work - "Night at the Roxbury" as I drove by Roxbury St. in Beverly Hills

To Buy: shampoo, toothpaste, (table) coasters, mints
- Seattle plane ticket for uncle?
- look for frame store
- office/desk supplies
- scope out Pink Taco?
- burn CDs
- upload pics - order from Shutterfly?
- shop for shoes?
- create a concert calendar, movie calendar
- update iTunes (on laptop)

"with/without Prejudice" (legal jargon)

new word today: stet

Songs: Kanye West - "Heartless", Katy Perry - "Hot 'N Cold", Journey - "Don't Stop Believin'", Valencia - "The Space Between"

0 responses to "Tuesday, 2 June 2009"

Leave a Reply