"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

As I slept, I dreamt that I was at the Olympics. But it was no big deal, just like a giant furniture store or something. Alessio was there, and so were several girls, whatever. Anyway, they were sitting having nachos or something, and I wandered off and ended up in the room where the women's volleyball was taking place. There were some other random guys on the court, so I joined in too. I ended up playing volleyball for a while, probably because our team (blue) was not very good. They didn't care who served, how many people were playing, or whatever.

Then came reality.

I had class at 11. It was already 10 when I rolled out of bed, so I had to quickly scarf down some cereal and hurriedly wash up before heading out the door. I was bundled up warmly, because for the last 3 days it's been incredibly cold, colder than I ever remember it being in London, like 2ºC. Well, guess what? Today it wasn't that cold, it was like 10º. So I ended up feeling too warm. Not good for my body.

Got to class, it was Marketing. I thought the period would be spent on exam prep, and it was. But there was also a required reading, which I didn't have time to do. Instead, I read it during class. And the teacher was picking on me for most of the period. I had to deliver the response forms to the student services center. Bleh.

So I went back home, stopping by Tesco on the way. And I studied, or at least I tried. I ended up playing some Civ 5, which I had just downloaded. It was fun to get into, though playing games sucks on a mac.

Bad news struck: I skyped home (for like 2 hours) and my uncle told me that my other uncle wouldn't let me borrow his car as originally planned. This means I'll have to buy a car in North Carolina.

More bad news: Maria II, the second girl who was to move in to the apartment, couldn't do it. So now we're going with the asian girl. We seem disappointed by it. Bleh.

And I still have no dissertation topic! FML.

Now it's 11pm and I'm stressing.

0 responses to "Thursday, 8 December 2011"

Leave a Reply