I slept early last night, and I set my alarm for 7:30 so that I could work on my Marketing essay which is due tomorrow.
I woke up at 10.
Rushed to eat breakfast and get my things ready. Was about to shower, when I hear the shower turn on.
Swag was taking a shower. So I just rinsed my mouth with mouthwash and washed in the kitchen sink.
I was going to take the bus to the tube station, when I remembered that my travelcard expired yesterday, and I hadn't renewed it yet.
When I got to the station, the ticket stand was closed. The automated machines wouldn't accept any of my credit card.
No time. I had to rush. But I couldn't afford to take my usual tube-bus route to school, so I'd have to take the tube all the way around to Holborn. I had to take the Piccadilly Line, and for some reason at 11am, everybody was arriving from Heathrow, so I couldn't even walk without being blocked by 4 big pieces of luggage.
I ran out of the station, up the really long escalators, and to class, only about 10 minutes late. Everyone could notice that I was panting and sweating.
The class finished not a minute too soon. I had to submit my essay. It was due within 1 hour. I had it printed out, but I had made an important change and needed to re-print one page. I log into the computer lab, and print it out. What happened next was just the universe rubbing it in my face: Instead of one page printing, it had an error and printed out like 20+ pages with nothing but a few random characters on each page. No. Fucking. Way. I tried printing again 3 times, but no luck.
I went to the library to print it out. I log in to a computer there, and I swear it was the slowest computer I've ever encountered at LSE. It took 7 minutes for me to log on, and another couple minutes to open my document, and another couple minutes for the printer to come online. I had to clear a paper jam.
But Hallelujah! It printed out. I rushed back to the NAB and submitted my essay.
Now I have to write another essay, 2500 words, on Starbucks. Here we go...
0 responses to "The Worst Day Since Yesterday"
Leave a Reply