I'm just feeling very uninspired today. Almost depressed. I just don't feel like talking to or seeing anyone. I think I've just had too much social interaction since arriving at LSE. It's been non-stop. I don't think I can handle that kind of lifestyle, you know, "work hard play hard" - I'm more of a "work less, chill out" kind of personality... the complete opposite of most of my classmates. Sigh.
I couldn't sleep again last night. Weird - I submitted my marketing essay on Friday, so I should have been much more relaxed and easy. I just don't have energy. I feel like I've gained weight too. I think I have such a slow metabolism.
I went on a random excursion to the Tate Modern. But there, I didn't really feel like browsing art. I just needed to get out of the house. I then took the tube to Canary Wharf, then skyped home to discover that I'm in one of the pictures in the latest Berkeley Study Abroad newsletter.
Now I'm off
0 responses to "Very Slow, Anti-Social Day (well-deserved?)"
Leave a Reply