"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Why does this always happen to me? I'm not enjoying myself in London. I did my laundry today, then hung my clothes out to dry. A few hours later, in the evening, it starts to rain! My clothes will take 3 days to dry in this weather! And now they're gonna smell bad. I wasted all day playing Civ V and watching YouTube videos of "Call Me Maybe". All I ate was a can of beans & sausage and a can of lentil & bacon soup. Yum. Not. My new desk chair arrived today (and which was the reason I stayed at home all day). I starte to assemble it, then realized that I don't have a screwdriver so I dinka just gave up halfway. We don't have a replacement flatmate for Kristina yet. She moves out next Friday. And we have to pay rent. I'm feeling like I'm getting sick. I saw a picture of myself with my shirt off. God, I have an ugly body. And I'm fat. This makes me sad. Which makes me want to eat more. Dammit. 5 friends have their birthday today. Too bad I don't feel like celebrating. Ugh, now my eyes hurt from starting at the computer screen all day. Yuck.

0 responses to "Nothing Going At All"

Leave a Reply