"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Priorities:

  • I can't find my wallet.
  • Where could my wallet be?
  • It must be at home (somewhere stupid) or at the office.
    • Could it have fallen out while I was biking home?
    • Could the cleaners have stolen it?
    • Could it have fallen into a trash bin?
  • I refuse to accept that I won't get it back. Someone must have it.
  • I'll go to the police station and bank today.
  • Fuck, I don't want to go to work. I want to just crawl into a ball. I also just want to go home. I feel like cancelling Christmas and New Years and just flying back to LA.
  • I feel so stupid. Where could I have left my wallet? Am I that absent-minded? I can't be trusted with anything.
  • Yesterday was my performance review meeting. It went OK. There were some areas where I could improve, as always, but it was really sobering that I was overall rated as "average." 
    • I want to be the best at everything. That's what I was taught.
  • I still have very spotty memories of the Christmas party on Thursday, but I did hear some stories.
  • The weekend sleepover/get together in the Netherlands was really nice and gezelig! 
  • The big day at work was Monday. We had activities and prizes to commemorate the launch of our new identity.
  • It was on my way home (rushing) from work that I may have lost my wallet.
  • Went to the Christmas markets in Cologne.

0 responses to "Wednesday Morning, 18 December 2013"

Leave a Reply