This week was another holiday-interrupted week. I can't complain, except for the fact that everything is closed on these holidays, so there's absolutely nothing to do!
Monday, 6 May 2013
Work. Put the other GDN campaigns online. Learned to optimise them.
Tuesday, 7 May 2013
Work. Not much more to do.
Wednesday, 8 May 2013
With the holiday in the morning, everyone went out in the evening. Ratinger Straße gets full on an average Wednesday, and today it was the place to be. People just standing in the streets drinking. Katie was there with two friends who also went to Berkeley; we chatted. Then, we went to two clubs. At the first, I got a cowboy hat. Ran into Thomas, haha. Next, Matthias and Francesco branched off and I stuck with David to a second club. I suddenly felt tired and then pulled a "Polish goodbye," just leaving without saying bye. I walked home!
Thursday, 9 May 2013
Day off. I went into the city (Altstadt) with Matthias and Francesco. We got ice cream, sat on the stairs for a couple minutes, then ate Vietnamese/Chinese food of questionable quality.
Brian's birthday.
Spontaneously, I got a call from Martin. He and a friend (Clemens) had decided to go to a Pennywise concert. Ok, I'm in! We drove in Clemens' van to Cologne. The opening band - Old Man Markley - was unique and good. Stefano (and a couple others from work) were there! I got a black eye. My shoes were destroyed. It was awesome.
Friday, 10 May 2013
A Monday and Friday in one. Matze went straight home. I stayed a little after to drink, Francesco too. Met the Greek girls. Katie won in a captivating game of pool.
0 responses to "4th Week of Work. (with a day off)"
Leave a Reply