Ok. I have stopped posting for the last week or two. A lot has happened, and I've been busy. And recently, my flatmates and I have come to realization that the last thing we want to do after work is stare at another screen in the evening!
But today is the big day: Mike is coming here for his interview!!! He's on the train now, I'll meet him in a few hours. I've been so excited for the last week or two just thinking about being reunited with Mike, it's going to be awesome.
Last night, I watched the season finale of HIMYM. They finally showed the face of the mother. Woot!
I have been getting more busy at work. Managing our ongoing Adwords campaign and continually reaching out to new potential partners. I'm itching to actually get some campaigns off the ground and running.
We launched our World Trip giveaway! It's exciting, and I've been gladly helping out (giving feedback, helping promote it on other websites, etc.). I learned that Americans are complaining that they won't have enough time to take off from work, and that they would have to pay tax. :/
Tonight I pick up the keys for my new flat. I think I'll have at least a week of overlap with my current flat (if possible).
[because I'm used to writing so many emails nowadays] Best,
Jason
0 responses to "Wednesday morning, 15 May 2013. Busy days, Mike's interview! and my new flat"
Leave a Reply