"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

I'd like to say that things have gotten much busier at work, but they haven't really; I still needed to get set up with a Google Account to manage our campaigns.

Tuesday (30 April) was Queen's Day in the Netherlands. Many people from our office went there. I feel bad about not going.

Wednesday (1 May) was a day off. Everything in the city was closed. Danny returned home from Queen's day looking completely ragged. I went for a stroll through the park.

Thursday (2 May) was my birthday. Francesco took me out to lunch at a nice but affordable Portuguese place near work. In the evening, nothing was happening, so I sent out invites on CouchSurfing to meet up. I had a few small beers with Gilles (at Kurzes). I biked home, and the girls upstairs surprised me with mini muffins :)

Friday (3 May), I finally got my log in for the Google account, so I spent the day preparing a campaign to launch. I was busy and productive; awesome! Stayed for drinks a little bit after work.

0 responses to "Week 3 of Work. May Day and Birthday"

Leave a Reply