The sun rises really late now. It's 8:20 and its barely coming up. I decided to come to work earlier today, because there's so much to do on Monday mornings.
I got back from Amsterdam yesterday. Only had 1 day there, but it was enough :). I always love hanging out there.
I am still uncomfortable with the idea of Moor moving to his own place (without me). I guess Mainly I feel threatened by his success. Or jealous. I cannot accept someone younger than me being more successful at life (especially because our lives are on a very similar path.)
Last night I started watching all the tv series that have returned: The Amazing Race, HIMYM, Community, and Parks and Rec. community had their "origin stories" which made me think of my own.
I washed my laundry. I want to live in a better place. I'm not really friendly with my flatmates. We just briefly say hi, but I have nothing to actually talk to them about. Maybe it's the language barrier. Fuck I just want to live with friends again. This is why Mike's decision drives me crazy. Should I just passively avoid him?that will just punish myself.
It's cold now. I hate it. It's not even halfway through October. I should start wearing a scarf.
Anna bought a €93 ticket for me for a Justin Timberlake concert in April. I had to transfer her the money to pay for it. I don't even really want to go.
I am starting to adjust to being bike-less. I will just go out less. And I'll be less social. More watching tv in my room. I also need to save money.
I am clearing out all the food from my freezer today. We are having a dispute (though that is a a strong word) about the electricity bill. We meet with the landlord on Wednesday.
Ok at work early. Lets hope i can get into a better mood than my bitter self this morning!
0 responses to "Monday morning, 14 October 2013"
Leave a Reply