Last night, I crashed my bike. I was on my way to Mike's place from Stadtmitte (I had just rushed to the two costume shops to buy my Halloween costume, and had also stopped at Ho's supermarket). I wasn't paying too much attention, and my bike fell into the tram tracks. I got a bad scratch on my lower right leg, and my left knee got bruised. They will be sore for the next few days.
Mike was stressed because he found out that a big release he was working on had very incorrect data. "I'll have to stay until 10, 11pm," he said. But he was home (Tod couldn't get the data before the end of the day). So I joined him for dinner - we made an asian stir fry thing which he really liked. We stayed in, gezelig as usual, and watched The Road to El Dorado (Mike said I looked like one of the characters) and some Big Bang Theory.
Got up, got ready, then went to the bank. I transferred money to Anna S. for the Justin Timberlake concert ticket. I then went to Kaisers and bought breakfast for the team (it was my turn). I showed up slightly late, so our meeting was at 10:30 instead of 10.
Work is the same; there isn't too much excitement for me. I'm writing a blog entry.
It looks like I'll finally get Kila as my intern!
Went to Salsa dancing after work. My partner was Isadora. The instructor only spoke Spanish. It was pretty good, not too difficult. I'll go back. :)
Stayed after for some beer/pizza at Ratingerstraße with Sabrina, Mathilde (the new Portuguese girl who lives in my room in the flat), Alessandro, Kevin, Hyemee, and Estela.
Biked home. Made ramen. Called home. Slept. (Last week I had been sleeping 10+ hours a night, now I'm only getting 7 and it is making me tired.) Whew!
0 responses to "Wednesday, 23 October 2013"
Leave a Reply