Walked to work again.
The weather is cold and rainy, showers passing by every hour or two.
Work is much of the same. It's not bad. Just monitoring my campaigns and pushing to optimize. And uploading new pictures, etc.
Lunch: went to the Mensa, with Toby, Francesco, Mike. Robin and Franco joined us after going to the bank. Toby managed to pay for Mike's food, and it was only €1.50 per person (student price).
Dude, it's been 6 months since I started working here.
I'm struggling with whether I should move to Stadtmitte. Everyone is living there. But I don't want to seem weak and do it just because my friends are there. I have to do things for myself. Is that stupid? I mean, lots of people move near their friends, right? I do need to spend less time with Mike.
What am I going to do about this apartment search? Part of me doesn't want to move out, if it will be so much more expensive. I feel like I'm just copying Mike.
I also feel the same way about a lot of things - for example, the clothes I wear and what cologne I wear. I really feel it's important to have my own style, but I can't really have that when all my clothes are bought here. I don't want to be a follower. But is that really what makes me a leader? Fuck, I don't know what to think anymore. I just want to get all the attention. I guess I do have an American style, I'm not as naturally well-dressed as all the Europeans here. Just keep it simple.
Fuck, I still don't have a halloween costume. I'm getting so slow at doing things lately!
I also hate not having a bike. It just makes me want to stay inside all day.
Left work at 6:30. There wasn't really anything to do. Stayed in, cooked a can of soup (eintopf) and watched Glee and New Girl and some TED talks. Slept early, and woke up 7am, and now here I am!
0 responses to "Tuesday, 15 October 2013"
Leave a Reply