Canadian Thanksgiving.
I got to work early, like 8:45. Blogged on the way to work. I need a better SIM card
Lunch: sitting outside in the chilly wind with Katie, Johannes, and Patrick C. Sydney couldn't handle it. We hung a sign by the elevators.
Ha a meeting to discuss a "miniseries" for the company. I'm apparently the creative/funny mind of the office :)
Mike told me that he is having a book chapter written about him! How crazy is that?! I'm yet again super impressed. He never fails to surprise and impress me.
Also, Mike is getting a full kitchen given to him for his new apartment. That alone will save him €1000+. DUDE
I'm still bike-less, so I walked home and Mike stopped by the store on his bike. We arrived at my place at the exact same time! We made burgers and invited Anton to join.
Stayed in, just the two of us in my room; very gezelig. We ended up watching The Internship. After just laying down and chilling for like an hour or so. Was awesome. I'd like to have that more often. :)
0 responses to "Monday, 14 October 2013"
Leave a Reply