"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Angela's surprize party on Saturday. Fun times (Scrabble Cheez-Its?!!) but a bit too much drinking. (Leafblower, anyone?) I didn't exactly feel stellar afterwards. (People need to use the word "stellar" more.)

Friday, I was tired from work. Stéphane returns to the apt and we finish watching Funny People then take the (crowded) 720 bus down Wilshire to meet up with Michelle in Koreatown for Carla's birthday. Karaoke was fun but short (Tokyo Tea!). We soon move to Atwater and the Griffin, then to Glendale somehow, trying to track down Carla & Co. (who went for pho). I end up carving a path of destruction too - windshield wipers, car antennas, and "for rent" signs... none are safe!

0 responses to "This Past Weekend"

Leave a Reply