"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

CS: Yoann & Palak (from France, but currently students in Chicago)

It took a while to leave for work this morning - didn't arrive until 9:15!

It's cold and windy today!

No one is on gchat :/

Lunch: packed-up breakfast (eggs & potatoes o'brien)

I think I should focus on studying econ/development (which might include law?)

today's work: Searching ppl's addresses for the claims administrator (cont.)

Two-for-one hot chocolate at Ben & Jerry's!!!

@ work til ~ 6:30

Songs: Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (wtf?! how did that get in my head?!!!); Rise Against - Savior

0 responses to "Tuesday, December 22, 2009"

Leave a Reply