"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

  • Woke ~ 7:30 - walked with Julia (CS) to the bus stop.
  • Forgot my keys to work
  • MASSAGE DAY! That's right - free massages for everyone in the firm. I was one of the first to go; it felt really good; but turns out, I'm really ticklish around my back. Apparently one of the massuses was in Disaster Movie or one of those films.
  • Now I'm looking into Economic research positions/schools/think tanks. Who knows...
  • Jack's still in NY - Lionel is out too - so the amount of imminent/urgent work is less.
  • The lights in the office have been replaced - now everything is much brighter! Weird.
  • Payday - yay! Well, not so much of a yay - all my income (and most of my savings) is going to pay down my student loans this month so I can maximize the (relatively puny) tax deduction.

Songs: Haddaway - What Is Love? ("baby don't hurt me" - listened to this after seeing a youtube video of a one man band playing this song, lol); Wax - California

0 responses to "Tuesday, December 15, 2009"

Leave a Reply