"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Woke up than snoozed (what else is new). What sucked: I was dreaming that my alarm clock was actually 4 hours ahead, so that it was actually 3am instead of 7am and so I should keep sleeping. Needless to say I slept in.

Couchsurfers: Trish, Jess, and Dai - from Australia. Nice girls. I picked them up from the Westwood FlyAway bus stop last night.

Work: Jack's not here. So that means I'm taking over more work in his absence. However, the work load wasn't as bad as it could be.

No breakfast this morning; even though I was hungry I didn't eat lunch until 1:30

Lunch: Jambalaya from the Creole Chef (Thursday farmers market) - $7.00. It was good - I would love to try more creole/cajun food.
- I was interrupted while enjoying my lunch at my desk to join a meeting with our Westlaw sales rep (Randy). Meh.

Holiday Party Tonight!!! Yes, I'm excited!

Songs: Lady Gaga - Bad Romance; Wax - California

0 responses to "Thursday (only?!), 10 December 2009 --------------------"

Leave a Reply