"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

  • I walked back to the apartment yesterday from work. Yes, that's right. Walked. All the way! It took 45 minutes! I had been meaning to try it for some time; especially after that time I jogged from my apt almost as far as Beverly Glen. Since then I've realized that it really isn't that far from the apt to work. And I had no change for bus fare, which was the excuse I needed to hit the pavement.
  • Julia left this morning (early, ~ 6:30am) to catch the bus to catch her flight.
  • Had tacos and a burrito last night (no sushi, despite how much I prodded Julia to try some!) - watched the first half of Funny People. It's a pretty good movie, but it's disconcerting how quickly it moves from morbidly depressing to light-hearted/gross-out hilarity.
  • Still unable to fully focus on work... I updated my facebook... checked my privacy settings, etc.... other web browsing... then did a little more research on what I've been working on (apoptosis and nicotine)... then online shopping... bad...
  • Looking forward to dinner with Jenn tonight (because it's hard to meet up when neither of us has a car)!
  • ... but I have to finish all my work first! Ugh, why does everything get piled on me late in the day?! [at work til 6:30]



  • Song: The Killers - Spaceman.

    0 responses to "Wednesday, 16 December 2009"

    Leave a Reply