New Blog Template! Let's see if I can stick to this.
Summary of today: Work, lunch with the Ricardo's goodbye. Rested at home, then joined Toby, "Anton", and Ricardo at Stahlwerk.
Weather: Warm and sunny. As perfect as it could be :)
Something that did go my way: Two new campaigns now have pixels live / have just launched!
Something that didn't go my way: My bike is riding slower.
Something I did that scared me: I almost "broke down" again towards Mike (over WhatsApp). But I didn't - I restrained myself.
Something new: Met a girl from China (think she's only here temporarily)
Fun thing that happened: Stahlwerk party was fun
What will be better tomorrow: No work! Can do shopping and tidy up my flat.
Music: Echosmith - Cool Kids
Summary of today: Work, lunch with the Ricardo's goodbye. Rested at home, then joined Toby, "Anton", and Ricardo at Stahlwerk.
Weather: Warm and sunny. As perfect as it could be :)
Something that did go my way: Two new campaigns now have pixels live / have just launched!
Something that didn't go my way: My bike is riding slower.
Something I did that scared me: I almost "broke down" again towards Mike (over WhatsApp). But I didn't - I restrained myself.
Something new: Met a girl from China (think she's only here temporarily)
Fun thing that happened: Stahlwerk party was fun
What will be better tomorrow: No work! Can do shopping and tidy up my flat.
Music: Echosmith - Cool Kids
0 responses to "Friday, 6 June 2014"
Leave a Reply