USA 2 - 1 Ghana! WIN! Great (and lucky) last minute header to give us the victory. I'll take it.
(I woke up at 01:00 just to watch the game).
Woke up early (06:45) to Hangout with Jenn and Cassy (Leslie's connection was bad). Talked about mindfulness and self-improvement. Was a good motivator. Shared TED talks.
I'm feeling good :) A bit of exercise in the morning helps! Or maybe I'm happy to talk with friends? Or happy that Team USA won? Or just happy!
This week's detox: Read 50 pages a day> let's see.
09:40 @ office. Cool, cloudy weather. The early heat wave is long gone.
I may need tob uy a new Phone. My phone is not charging above 30% anymore now :(
Working on Tumblr.
Tweeting a little bit at work :)
Usual dealing with existing campaigns.
Scheduling as many student loan payments as I can fit in.
Lunch: Welcome lunch for the new member of Team USA - Perry, from Florida. I gave her a pear. Had Italian food (lasagne). Jeremy and Sara are quite friendly.
Cupcakes. (aka using up Jeremy's leftover frosting from Friday's bbq)
Franco trying to hang up the IT flag
Dealing with TZ (Kelsie leaving the company; they are neglecting our account).
(I woke up at 01:00 just to watch the game).
Woke up early (06:45) to Hangout with Jenn and Cassy (Leslie's connection was bad). Talked about mindfulness and self-improvement. Was a good motivator. Shared TED talks.
I'm feeling good :) A bit of exercise in the morning helps! Or maybe I'm happy to talk with friends? Or happy that Team USA won? Or just happy!
This week's detox: Read 50 pages a day> let's see.
09:40 @ office. Cool, cloudy weather. The early heat wave is long gone.
I may need tob uy a new Phone. My phone is not charging above 30% anymore now :(
Working on Tumblr.
Tweeting a little bit at work :)
Usual dealing with existing campaigns.
Scheduling as many student loan payments as I can fit in.
Lunch: Welcome lunch for the new member of Team USA - Perry, from Florida. I gave her a pear. Had Italian food (lasagne). Jeremy and Sara are quite friendly.
Cupcakes. (aka using up Jeremy's leftover frosting from Friday's bbq)
Franco trying to hang up the IT flag
Dealing with TZ (Kelsie leaving the company; they are neglecting our account).
0 responses to "Tuesday, 17 June 2014"
Leave a Reply