"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Phone is dead. Left it at home.
Last night: Brazil 0 - 0 Mexico. GR searching.
Woke up ~7:30 (no longer have an alarm because phone is dead!). Trimmed my beard. Still running the apartment with no warm water.
Uploaded Amsterdam Kings Day photos and responded to my birthday wishes on FB. Finally!
My watch is also broken. Ugh! Dropped off my khakis at the donation bin.

Work ~10:00. B2K run yesterday - many coworkers participated. It was apparently crowded.
(I need to get running shoes).
Work - pushing for new opportunities, and just keeping up with existing campaign. Had three calls today.
DECIDING WHO TO HIRE. !!!
Lunch with Talal. Went to Lecker Eck. To discuss LSE. He's an ambitious guy, looking to become a powerful politician. Impressive. Maybe a little full of himself, but he does have the family behind him so who knows.

Went home, cooked some chicken cordon bleu (from frozen) with potatoes, watched some House of Cards, and slept. Couldn't find any company.

I don't like living without a smartphone.

0 responses to "Wednesday, 18 June 2014"

Leave a Reply