My life is work. Again, I feel that I can't keep up with all that I need to do. Today, our rep from Googl is visiting the office, so I'll be occupied showing him around and bringing him to/from meetings. I also have to bring him to lunch and go out for the obligatory after-work drinks.
It's a bit much for me. I get exhausted from too much social interaction.
Yesterday was a day of work. I had Kila's Heads Up meeting, which required some preparation. I also had to prepare an onboarding presentation, which required more preparation.
Anyway, I slept from 9:30pm to 6:45am. So I'm well-rested.
It's a bit much for me. I get exhausted from too much social interaction.
Yesterday was a day of work. I had Kila's Heads Up meeting, which required some preparation. I also had to prepare an onboarding presentation, which required more preparation.
Anyway, I slept from 9:30pm to 6:45am. So I'm well-rested.
0 responses to "Friday Morning, July 25"
Leave a Reply