Back to work yesterday.
Mike returned from his camping trip. He was looking good - tan, happy, and I have noticed that he's getting more fit; his arms are getting muscular.
I am keeping up with work.
Met with Kila - discussed projects. I think I have been falling behind as a supervisor; I have neglected to give her enough interesting work.
Back home. I cooked cevapcici with peas/carrots and rice. Was good. Watched Hunger Games: Catching Fire but I was only paying half attention.
Distracted myself with hookup apps, etc., but still nothing caught on.
My apartment is lonely. I really wish I had a roommate. I only want Mike as my roommate. I still feel rejected by him, when I think about what good friends we were before.
I feel antisocial. Like there's no point in me socializing with anyone. I am not the sunny, happy, spontaneous person I used to be. As I was falling asleep, I thought about 1 year ago, when we went to the swimming pool in Flingern. There, I (along with Emilio, Mike, and Daniel) jumped off the 10m board. That's like jumping off a 4 story building! It was terrifying, but I did it. I cannot imagine doing that anymore. What has happened to me?!
I set my alarm earlier (6:37) but it woke me up mid-dream, so I was extra groggy. I jogged this morning (usual 15 minute run), this time to Nordstraße and back. My legs are getting sore; it's hard to motivate myself to work out.
Anyway, off to work!
Mike returned from his camping trip. He was looking good - tan, happy, and I have noticed that he's getting more fit; his arms are getting muscular.
I am keeping up with work.
Met with Kila - discussed projects. I think I have been falling behind as a supervisor; I have neglected to give her enough interesting work.
Back home. I cooked cevapcici with peas/carrots and rice. Was good. Watched Hunger Games: Catching Fire but I was only paying half attention.
Distracted myself with hookup apps, etc., but still nothing caught on.
My apartment is lonely. I really wish I had a roommate. I only want Mike as my roommate. I still feel rejected by him, when I think about what good friends we were before.
I feel antisocial. Like there's no point in me socializing with anyone. I am not the sunny, happy, spontaneous person I used to be. As I was falling asleep, I thought about 1 year ago, when we went to the swimming pool in Flingern. There, I (along with Emilio, Mike, and Daniel) jumped off the 10m board. That's like jumping off a 4 story building! It was terrifying, but I did it. I cannot imagine doing that anymore. What has happened to me?!
I set my alarm earlier (6:37) but it woke me up mid-dream, so I was extra groggy. I jogged this morning (usual 15 minute run), this time to Nordstraße and back. My legs are getting sore; it's hard to motivate myself to work out.
Anyway, off to work!
0 responses to "Tuesday Morning 22 July"
Leave a Reply