"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

It's 7:45am. I just went for a jog, and it started pouring rain during my run. I came back tot eh apartment soaked and sweaty. The sweat was also pouring out of my pores.

I'm hoping the rain will die down, for at least a little bit, so I can ride my bike to work.

My weekend was relatively boring. Stayed inside. I organized my bedroom, including rearranging the furtiture. I now have space for a couch.

It was a hot and sunny weekend. But I didn't go outside. I didn't want my skin to get any darker.

I am trying to be a better person, but I'm finding it difficult. Again, it all depends on Mike. He went camping this weekend with some friends back in the Netherlands, and he even went sailing. I should be happy that he had a good time, but I find myself falling back into jealousy. I almost booked a flight to Spain this weekend just to "one-up" him.

Part of me thinks that I should withdraw (even further) from my coworkers and all the work activities we have. Because I just feel bad that I am so left out of it all the time. Düsseldorf is not my life; my life is in California. (Well, no it's not, my life is here now, but I often feel like my "life" is elsewhere, which drives me to travel and move away again.)

Anyway, looking forward to this week. What will be my detox? No hesitation. No complaining. No posting on Facebook. No smartphone. No staying late at work. Let's see how this goes.

0 responses to "Monday Morning, 21 July 2014"

Leave a Reply