"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Ugh, I'm so tired at work. It's 6:45pm on a Monday and I'm still here preparing the slides for tomorrow's monthly lookback. I should just go home.

I don't have time to fully blog. I'm sore today, likely from kickball and running so far this month.

Kickball was fun yesterday; we played Stormy Jack Daniels but lost. It was a close game. But we only had 8 people, the bare minimum. I'm bonding with my team, especially Jake, CJ, John, and Jorge. Emily joined us at The Edge and Toad Hall. It was a bit awkward in the evening, as I saw my "ex" Craig and ignored him. He sent me an angry text.

Saturday was cool; went to Ben's for a bbq. Henry was there, as was Victor (whom I met on Thursday at Midnight Sun) and Victor's husband Nolan. Becca came with her friend Trang. And we talked about sex and laughed. There were also two others: Tyler and Chaz (I think) who seemed like stylish, social gays who would go to Burning Man.

It's warm today, but I'm glad I wasn't in LA - the temperatures in SoCal were close to 110F.

Ok this is enough; time for me to go home. CIAO

0 responses to "Monday, 9 July 2018"

Leave a Reply