"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Today was an important day at work: We raised our prices, and we released our new product, the Ottoman. We went out to lunch, driving to the Emeryville Public Market (which is the place where, the more I think about it, I'm sure that I went on my random "creepy stalker" adventure with Joan back in 2008). David drove me, Johannes, and Oliver.

Oh man, I hope I don't get burned out from work. It' just a lot for me to be so on top of everything all the time. Thankfully, I'm enjoying the challenge. But what about when my energy dwindles? Perhaps this is why I'm challenging myself to be more self-disciplined with my monthly resolutions.

I'm staying late because I simply haven't gotten to all the work that needs to be done. Facebook ad tests, checking Amazon shipment notifications, and uploading new Pinterest promoted pins have taken up my last 3 hours. And I'm just about finished now (6:35pm).

Anyway, tomorrow evening I'll fly to LA and will be going to an expensive dinner on Friday with my mom and uncle. I called my mom; she's at Pechanga right now with Tita Irene and Tita Aida (and Uncle Ben who has just learned to enjoy playing bingo!). I'm happy that's she's happy. I really hope that she is healthy.

Donated to Asian Americans Advancing Justice (go Leslie!)

I'm not sure if I'll go out for dinner tonight or just eat what I have left in the fridge (i.e. burgers).


0 responses to "Wednesday, 11 July 2018"

Leave a Reply