Woke up 7am. Went for a run, 2km.
Refilled my prescription. Checked my insurance. Called the dentist and booked an appointment - tomorrow at 7:30am! Made an iced coffee. Showered, keeping Packed some bandanas (for Ken's bday tonight) and strawberries/yogurt with me.
Rushed to work, was a little behind schedule. There was a Lime scooter available, so I took that in to the office, arriving at 9:33. (Peralta Ave is under construction and is really bumpy!).
Not many meetings today, but still a lot to stay on top on - keeping our spend (on Google, Bing, FB) under control. Submitting ASNs to Amazon.
Afternoon, things slow down. I snack on pistachios and cheez-its at my desk. I want to have food in my stomach before I start drinking tonight (for Ken's bday).
Health: Good. I feel less tired overall, likely because of the exercise I've been getting. My hair is growing through medium length now, so it's starting to be awkward and can get frizzy. I want to grow it longer, but I can definitely see why people say I look better with short hair. I've refilled my Prep and have a dentist appointment tomorrow, so I'm taking care of myself.
Family: I haven't heard from them since Monday night; but my mom and uncle seem good. Tito Alan messaged me on Facebook and said he'll be in San Jose next month; so we may very well meet up. (sending him a response now).
Friends: Going to Ken M's birthday tonight; will likely see the group there (Tae, Walls, Greg, Jesse). Also Marc whom I've apparently met at a meetup before but have also matched with on Tinder. Awkward? Let's find out...
News: This "trade war" with China (and the rest of the world)... ugh. Demo Lovato in the hospital for a heroin overdose. And a shooting yesterday morning in the Mission. Fires in Greece have killed over 80. And a heat wave is holding Europe in its persistent grip.
Refilled my prescription. Checked my insurance. Called the dentist and booked an appointment - tomorrow at 7:30am! Made an iced coffee. Showered, keeping Packed some bandanas (for Ken's bday tonight) and strawberries/yogurt with me.
Rushed to work, was a little behind schedule. There was a Lime scooter available, so I took that in to the office, arriving at 9:33. (Peralta Ave is under construction and is really bumpy!).
Not many meetings today, but still a lot to stay on top on - keeping our spend (on Google, Bing, FB) under control. Submitting ASNs to Amazon.
Afternoon, things slow down. I snack on pistachios and cheez-its at my desk. I want to have food in my stomach before I start drinking tonight (for Ken's bday).
Health: Good. I feel less tired overall, likely because of the exercise I've been getting. My hair is growing through medium length now, so it's starting to be awkward and can get frizzy. I want to grow it longer, but I can definitely see why people say I look better with short hair. I've refilled my Prep and have a dentist appointment tomorrow, so I'm taking care of myself.
Family: I haven't heard from them since Monday night; but my mom and uncle seem good. Tito Alan messaged me on Facebook and said he'll be in San Jose next month; so we may very well meet up. (sending him a response now).
Friends: Going to Ken M's birthday tonight; will likely see the group there (Tae, Walls, Greg, Jesse). Also Marc whom I've apparently met at a meetup before but have also matched with on Tinder. Awkward? Let's find out...
News: This "trade war" with China (and the rest of the world)... ugh. Demo Lovato in the hospital for a heroin overdose. And a shooting yesterday morning in the Mission. Fires in Greece have killed over 80. And a heat wave is holding Europe in its persistent grip.
0 responses to "Wednesday, 25 July 2018"
Leave a Reply